Email marketing is one of the most common ways to customers or prospects personally approach. Moreover, it is faster and cheaper than a direct mailing by post. In addition, the results of an e-mail marketing campaign easy to follow so that your ROI (return on investment) can be clearly demonstrated.
Here are 8 tips that can help you implement a targeted, effective email marketing campaign that will produce results.
1. Put On A List Of Targeted Contacts: Making a list of relationships aimed at the type of product or service you want to sell is the first step in starting an email marketing campaign. Example, you can ask your current clients to their email address for your list. Also make sure that people are using all of your marketing materials such as flyers, business cards, and especially your site, their email address to you. Make sure your website on every page has a form where visitors can subscribe to your email list.
2. Do Not Spam and Avoid Intrusive Behavior: Email marketing can be a bit tricky, because even though your goal is to these emails into sales results, you cannot send emails constantly sales oriented. Avoid sending too many emails to your contacts because this leads to immediate rejection, which will result in cancellations for your list. It is also important that your campaign is a nice mix of promotional offers, entertainment and information exchange.
3. Be In Your Personal Emails: Email is your chance at a personal level with your subscribers to go. Make them feel special by talking to a “person” instead of many people. Email is a great dual communication tool, so make sure that you answer any of your subscribers reply to let them see that you care about them.
4. Determine The Best When You Can Send Your Emails: Depending on the type of business that you have, there are certain days and times you better reactions and responses from your email subscribers can expect at other times. However, testing and tracking, the only way to find out what days and times work best for your business.
5. Pay Special Attention to Your Title: It may not seem that important, but the fact is that the most important factor in your entire email. The subject is the first thing your subscribers will see when you emailed them, so it must be sufficiently tempting for them to open the email to see what’s inside. A catchy, professional topic message always wins while a dull or spammed subject line can ruin your campaign.
6. Integrate With Other Marketing Emails: Email works fine in itself, but it is even more powerful when you can combine with other online options such as your social media profiles and your online videos. Send your followers always your email in the opt-in form. Conversely, when you send emails to your subscribers, they always ask you to Liken “on Facebook or you” Follow “on Twitter.
7. Keep Your Emails Short And Simple: Nowadays people do not have much time, which means they do not really want to read long emails. To ensure that…